Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Advanced Workflows Without Coding - Reusable Groovy Scripts allow even less skilled Jira admins to conjure advanced workflows.
- Cutting Overhead from Jira Admin - Workflow PowerBox eliminates the need for adding all conditions, validators, and post functions manually, which is a very time-consuming work. Normally, every single transition has to be updated with conditions, validators and post functions manually. With Workflow PowerBox, you can pre-define a template instead and then work with it. It's particularly useful when you often use similar sets of transition elements.
- Editing Templates Edits Workflows - If you edit a template, the changes will automatically propagate to all workflows using the template. No need to change it manually (and painstakingly).
- Templates within Templates - You can put a template in a template. When you disable an embedded template, it is simply skipped from a workflow - a great solution for temporary changes (e.g. maintenance-related).
- Extending Workflow Capabilities - Additional Conditions, Validators and Post-functions speak for themselves.
- Conditional Validation in Jira - With our templates, you can, do conditional validation in workflow transitions and inversing conditions and validators result without scripting or coding. Now you can do advanced validation and "except-like" conditions.